Making a claim

We are sorry to hear that your vehicle has been written off.

Before accepting any settlement offer (written or verbal) from your motor insurer, please advise AMS of the offer along with the vehicle mileage used by your motor insurer to calculate their offer.

To enable us to start processing your GAP claim please download, complete and sign the claim form and return it together with the following documents (copies are fine).


1.Your Vehicles Dealer Purchase Invoice

2.Your Motor Insurance Policy in full

3.Your Motor Insurer’s Offer letter / email

4.Your Finance Agreement (If you have outstanding finance on the vehicle)

5.Your Finance Company Settlement Letter (If you have outstanding finance on the vehicle)

6.Signed and dated Letter of Authority


1. Once your claim is agreed, we will require the original final payment confirmation letter from your motor insurer, before the GAP settlement can be paid. This will be used to calculate your final settlement figure from us.

2. If you have finance on your vehicle, it is your responsibility to continue to make any payment to your finance company until this claim is settled.

3. We may require further information / documents to progress the claim

Once we have received these documents we will process your claim as quickly as possible.

You can return the completed Claim Form and documents
by e-mail

or by post to
AMS Insurance Services Ltd.
Heyford Park House
Heyford Park
OX25 5HD